Monday, March 23, 2009

Marvelous Monday.....

Whew! Thank God the March Birthday's are over! I couldn't wait to get to the gym and do some Zumba this morning to work last night's cheesecake off! O.K., great news for you Baker County people, the Saturday Weight Watcher's meetings will start meeting at Anytime Fitness beginning Saturday, April 4th. Also, the gym is trying to implement a Saturday afternoon Zumba class. For those not familiar with Zumba, it is a high energy dance class and it burns anywhere from 5-7 WW points (depending on your weight)! Also, if you do not want to sign up for a lengthy membership with Anytime Fitness, you can pay $5 for the day and attend any classes, plus use the equipment. This is a great deal for those that are non-committal (like myself).....
My goals for the week are:
1) Drink Water
2) Write it is I bite it
3) Stay on plan
4) Eat less processed foods
5) Attend the gym on my days off (except for Sunday)

Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

A physically healthy woman is one whose body is not a hindrance or a distraction to fulfilling God's purpose for her life. It's not about being a size 6; it's about having the energy and confidence to be who God made you to be.

- Homelife, March 2009

Hey Mrs. Sue....Traci sent this to me one day and I was soooo encouraged by it. Hope your week is going wonderful!